Adbrite

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Make up For ever All Mat Mattifying Face Primer Review


I think you can not beat Make Up For Ever, where the foundations are concerned. As someone who is in love with Mat Velvet + liquid foundation, I had to try the primer All Mat.Lately I have not really much harder to start, because sometimes you can feel in my oily skin. However, I decided, during a recent trip to Sephora, I think the Mattifier perfect for my skin. I had heard good things about this book matt, if I tried was a breeze.
This is a crystal clear, gel-based product containing silicone oil actually absorbent powder to maintain control of brightness and oil. Yes, yes ... I've heard these promises before. I was a little skeptical because I've never found something that is able to keep oil at bay. Until now. To cover the face, just pump the product. Smoothes on easily and absorbs quickly face. While rubbing, it feels like some other silicone primer, maybe a little thicker. However, if you rub in completely, it feels completely clean. Then apply what you prefer, on this basis. I did it with Make Up For Mat Velvet + liquid foundation always (my HG liquid foundation) and also with MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural (polished to a foundation) that is used. Makeup is the right to speak softly. No greasy after-effects as primers. Some find the smell a bit "too", but if you have tried the Matte Velvet + Foundation, the smell is the same. This is a fragrant pink flowers. I tried 3 times and it really makes a dramatic difference. Both the oil and break with the long term wear of my foundation.I used to use these drying oil leaves a couple of times during the day due to the brightness. From that beginning, the oil of the leaves have left my bag. Mine usually foundaiton also just applied all day. This really offers. Overall, I am very impressed.
You can find this product at Sephora stores and that is $ 45. Sounds expensive, but this bottle last me several months you need only a little.


This is All About Make up For ever All Mat MaMattifying Face Primer Review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes