Adbrite

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Spring Style Tips from Stylish Lindsi Lane By Sharon Feiereisen

Ford Artists personal stylists, Lindsi Lane began his career as the youngest always personal stylist at Barneys New York and worked up to the city as one of the most sought after stylists. We talked to her about her spring 2012 must-haves, leaving the designer to look up and coming, and more.






Your Fashion Zone: You must have worked with interesting people as a stylist at Barneys. Can you tell us about all the customers in your mind?
Lindsi Lane: I work for Barneys New York was an incredible experience! Once I have with Lauren Hutton that great day of purchase! For an American icon who worked in the industry for centuries very interesting to me.
TFS: Do you have a go-to designer?
LL: Depends on the situation or that I like, but personally, I love you Alexander Wang, Isabel Marant, Phillip Lim, Matthew Williamson, marquise, Rick Owens ... I mean, the list is endless!
TFS: All backups and newcomers who must open our eyes?
LL: Two designers who are now on my radar and Cushnie and Ochs Nonoo. Two completely different design, Nonoo this super cool "Day for Night" and Cushnie and Ochs pieces look "are so incredibly sexy! Grave Showstopper!
TFS: What are some timeless essence that never goes out of style?
LL: Actually, that question a lot. All girls should be observed:
A classic black / nude pump. I love the Christian Louboutin "neckline" of the pump.A leather jacket costs. A personal obsession is Rick Owens (although quite an investment, I promise I will never buy another leather jacket, again and again!)A timeless bag, you can use all year round. The full acquisition of an ideal in a color that is her wardrobe.TFS: What were some of your favorite shows in the spring of 2012?
LL: Every year I attend the Dennis Basso fashion show and this season was no servile. It incorporates the neon orange skin amazing, I could not love it! I also loved the color palette of Phillip Lim and I want a la carte, each piece in the collection of Isabel Marant Spring, so awesome!
TFS: How can I remove a chic and sporty trend of fashion?
LL: This is a fun trend! To compensate for the loss of the trend with more formal pieces, such as sequins or crystals. In this way, is that you can go take a look at the street without looking like you are literally on their way to the gym.
TFS: Neutral for spring are ideal as you suggest, giving them something extra for an unforgettable look?
LL: It's easy to find a head to toe look neutral gray and dry, so add a thick necklace, fun pace of glass or accessories of your choice and / or neon incredible pump. You see this elegant and fashionable this season.
TFS: Reflections on the print to print?
LL: Any excuse to play with color and prints are on my list! However, trial and error is the case of back mixing. Experiment to find some items of her wardrobe, which prints look their best together. I usually find that some people at least wait to work together, not that, a lot of fun with it. Fashion should be fun!
TFS: What the spring of 2012 items worth the investment? What is more volatile?
LL: I think investing in a shoe bag or neon, is something the wardrobe of a living person, especially during the summer. This is not necessarily a "trend" as the color in your wardrobe is a must. It will take you far beyond this season. What development is, in my opinion, would be very volatile to be an athlete. Although fun and cool, do not think we'll see come this season, each. Moreover, this trend is not the cup of tea for everyone, how to add color to your wardrobe.
TFS: A spring 2012 articles that you're dying to show?
LL: Oh, come on, it's hard to name just one! I will mention some of my dream of desire: a tower of ivory / oatmeal color, Rick Owens leather jacket, Nicholas Kirkwood sandals printed, and a brilliant Celine python clutch.



This is All About Spring Style Tips From Stylish Lindsi Lane By Sharon Feieresen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes