Adbrite

Friday 16 March 2012

Toronto Fashion Week Beauty Survival Kit by Daniella Etienna

Fashion Week in Toronto is underway. The invitations are flooding my inbox and almost can not keep an eye on. This is an exciting time in the city as everyone prepares to visit our home design.World MasterCard Fashion Week: new sponsors, the range in 2012 caused a rapid change of name. New to the family is from Maybelline New York Canada on the official release of the brand Redken New York and is the official sponsor of the hair. Even our friends will be present at Essie in the wings.
I'll preview appears Backstage with Maybelline and Redken minutes before the models hit the runway. Did I mention all this happens in less than a week? I'm just breathless at the thought.


The baby's lips:Maybelline artists Grace Lee introduced me to baby's lips, I can not get enough of it. Smells so good, I'll eat and makes your lips feel super soft. Attention can be addictive.


NARS Single Eyeshadow in Lhasa:NARS Single Eyeshadow in Lhasa is a new favorite. That was last week and I would like the shade and super smooth surface.


The Colossal Volum Express Mascara:The Colossal Volum Express Mascara Maybelline is one of my recent favorites. It makes me long lashes without clumps, and while it is resistant to water, which is easily removed.


Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gioia:I have tons of perfume Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gioia, but Essenza Eau de Parfum received a lot of games lately, perhaps because it is new and the fresh smell of spring reminds me.


Dream Matte Mousse:I am surprised this product from Maybelline. I was tried and true of my foundation for years and even thought to try something else, but Dream Matte Mousse is lighter in the face of my regular foundation, leaving a smooth surface. How I love her.


New Quick Liner by Clinique intensive eye:Although I have not been throwing my other ships, after I started using fast liner, you are certainly on the ice. Do you like the different shades go well, and lasts all day. PERFECTION!


Hot Ole Essie:Although this color is part of his spring collection, I have learned, and a hint of it on my nails, I feel like spring is here. Do not you agree?

This is All About Toronto Fashion Week Beauty Servival Kit BY Daniella Etienna.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes