Adbrite

Thursday 29 March 2012

Cinderella Make up



Cinderelli! Cinderelli! (Like the little mouse named) .... It's time for Disney Princess Cinderella! I like, I like, I like to dress like a princess .... and especially Cinderella.
You see, my grandmother wanted to call my mother and my aunt, Cinderella and Snow White! I think it would be fun to say "yes, the snow of my mother, Blanche!" Hee hee hee ....

Cinderella and sings one of my favorite songs: A dream is a wish your heart makes (if the end of the video you can see that the opportunity to hear!)

For this look, let me give you some links where I was part of the extras:

Cinderella Wig: Click here link

Cinderella dress (I use every day!): Click on the link

Cinderella Choker: (I used a fly swatter collar): click here Link

Earrings: I borrowed from my mother .. hee hee hee

Blue Flag: I borrowed one of the Alans blue sequin headbands (available at Wal-Mart or Claires)

Get this video princess fun adventure ready and eager ... sit down, put his broom and mop down and hunt for her glass slippers!

Let us and have fun with this makeup tutorial Cinderella!
(Click here to see the "princess pregnant," ha, ha, ha, ha)
love high heels and glass ....
his Kandee

Remember: (A dream is a wish lyrics)
A dream is a wish your heart makes
If you are asleep
In dreams you lose your pain
Whatever, have
Have faith in your dreams and someday
His rainbows come smiling through
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep the faith
The dream that you wish will come true

Smile and princessy-ness ..... she Kander


      This is All About Cinderella Make up.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes